The COVID-19 pandemic has hit almost every aspect of life across the world, but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat yourself and your housemates with some Super Bowl foods during the big game (this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET).
With parties and crowds on hold for the time being, look for small-batch recipes and personal-sized proportions, or size your recipes down to avoid waste (if you don’t have room in the fridge for leftovers). Here are some ideas to get you started:
Super Bowl foods for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan
Super Bowl foods for the Kansas City Chiefs fan
Super Bowl foods for the football fan with no dog in the fight
- Everyone loves pizza, and with homemade personal pizzas, you can make the perfect amount for you and your household—plus, nobody will argue and/or cry about the toppings.
- Pigs in a blanket is an easy crowd pleaser. Cut this Pillsbury recipe in half if you’re not a fan of leftovers.
- Fully commit with football-shaped brownies. Whip up your favorite brownies, like Baking Mischief’s one-bowl small-batch recipe. Then use a football-shaped cookie cutter to shape the brownies, or do your best freehand job (no judgement here). Finally, take some white frosting to pipe the stitching (also no judgement here).
Super Bowl foods for the football fan that’s actually a dog
- If you’re crafty in the kitchen, have a go at making a batch of homemade, football-themed dog cookies using your pup’s favorite dog treat recipe, like Everyday Dog Mom’s Peanut Butter Football Chomps, and shaping them into footballs before baking.
- If you’re looking to save time that could be spent giving belly rubs instead, any NFL-loving pooch is sure to enjoy a football toy like one from Chewy that can dispense treats throughout the big game.
- When: Sunday, February 7, 2021
- Kickoff time: 6:30 p.m. ET (3:30 p.m. PT)
- Where: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
- TV Channel: CBS, live stream
Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
Send MSN Feedback
Please give an overall site rating:
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window